Advice for Young People
- Samaritans: Samaritans are available round the clock, every single day of the year. Talk to them any time you like, in your own way, about whatever’s getting to you. Calls are free and won’t show on your bill. Telephone 116 123
- Childline: Whatever your worry - it's better out than in.Telephone 0800 1111 (Call Free)
- Victim Support: Advice service for victims of crime including sex crimes. Telephone 0808 168 9111 (Call Free)
- Frank: Information, help & advice on any drug related issue Telephone 0800 776600 (Call Free)
- NHS Smokefree: Support on how to stop smoking
Sexual Health Advice
- Sexual Health Line: Information and advice on sexually transmitted infections, HIV, & AIDS. Telephone 0800 567123 (Call Free)
- Emergency Contraception: You have 3 days in which to act to try and prevent a pregnancy. Help is available from any GP who provides contraceptive services or from Contraceptive and Sexual Health Service (see above). During Bank Holidays emergency contraception may be obtained through Accident & Emergency Depts.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.