Clinics and Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a range of clinics and services
Nurses with a special interest run clinics for patients living with some chronic or long term illnesses such as:
- Heart Disease
- Mental Health
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Appointments are sent to patients from the practice or pre-bookable by patients.
- Blood Pressure Checks - to be bookable with a HCA or use the waiting room machine.
- 24 Hour Blood Pressure Monitoring - Referrals are made by the Doctor or Nurse Practitioner.
- Blood Tests - to be booked with a HCA.
- Cervical Smears - Bookable with the practice nurse.
- Child Health & Immunisation - The doctors are authorised by the Trust to undertake the developmental assessment and immunisation under fives. All appointments are sent from the surgery.
- Chiropody - appointments are available for diabetic patients only and are made via the specialist nurse.
- Counselling - via a doctor or nurse practitioner referral.
- Dressings - bookable with either a Nurse or HCA.
- ECG's - bookable with either a Nurse or HCA.
- Ear Syringing - bookable with a Nurse
- Injections - including adult vaccinations.
- Maternity Services - in conjunction with the community midwife.
- NHS Health Checks - Available for patients aged over 40 (patients are invited to this service).
- Travel Vaccinations - If you require any vaccinations relating to foreign travel you need to make an appointment with the practice nurse to discuss your travel arrangements.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.